Providence-In-Home Care, Inc. was founded in 2002 and licensed in the State of Maryland as a Residential Service Agency in 2003, and as a Nurse Referral Agency in 2007. We are a premium provider of personal, nursing, and respite care with dignity. We serve the senior population and adults over 18 years of age with disabilities who live at home. We also serve individuals living in facilities such as assisted living, nursing homes, or rehabilitation center in need of extra help with personal care.
We continue to serve this population in Prince George’s County, Montgomery County, Charles County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Calvert Country, St. Mary’s County, Baltimore city, and Baltimore County.
- We have maintained an excellent partnership with Maryland Medicaid Waiver program since 2004 that has afforded us a great opportunity to serve participants under the Community First Choice Services Program.
- Insurance Companies
- Private Pay Clients
- Other non-profit or for profit companies
Our Mission and Commitment
Our mission is to provide excellent personal, skilled and non-skilled nursing care geared toward enhancing the quality of life as well as increasing the level of independence of our clients while providing relief to their families.
Our commitment to our clients and families is to provide support and quality care with dignity. We are dedicated to providing superior home care services to every individual, every time. To this end, we adopted a Commitment to Excellence policy that is embraced and exercised by each caregiver as well as each member of our management team. As a homecare service provider, we commit to the provision of quality homecare services to all patients:
- Consistency and continuity of the delivery of care;
- Open and accessible lines of communications with our clients; and
- Complete responsiveness to customer needs.
Contact us to learn more about our personal care, skilled and non-skilled nursing care options.