We strive to maintain a team of trustworthy caregivers who are thoroughly screened, well trained and highly qualified in care delivery. Our caregivers are compassionate and dedicated to diligently provide optimal nursing and personal care with dignity to all our clients. Our service is geared toward enhancing and maintaining the best quality of life possible, as well as preventing the deterioration of client’s current health condition.
To join our team, our nurses, caregivers and administrative staff undergo a comprehensive candidate screening process prior to employment that includes:
- Criminal background check
- Employment history verification
- Verification of current certification or licensure from Maryland Board of Nursing
- Physical health screening as certified by a licensed physician; and
- CPR and First Aid certification.
Other documents required are:
- Authorization to work in USA;
- Social Security card; and
- Government issued photo ID to verify age and identity. (Must be 18+ years to work)
Our homecare team of nurses, caregivers and administrative staff is composed of:
- CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant certified by MBON)
- GNA (Geriatric Nurse Assistant certified by MBON)
- MT (Medication technician certified by MBON)
- HHA (Home Health Aides)
- LPNs (Licensed by Maryland Board of Nursing)
- RNs (Licensed by Maryland Board of Nursing)
- Care Coordinator (Bachelor’s degree)
- General Manger (Bachelor’s degree)
- Administrator (LPNs with Master’s degree in Health Care Administration)
All caregivers and LPNs are supervised by an RN. Routine in-service training is offered to all staff to enhance their skills and self-development.
Contact us to learn more about our licensed nurses and paraprofessional caregivers.